1-2+ years of experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Have the following competencies (or similar expertise on any programming language) with a strong desire and ability to learn new technologies and develop elegant solutions:
It will be a huge plus, if you have:
- ServiceNow (or the willingness to learn the platform and work within its development environment)
- Angular JS
- Experience with a Content Management System
- ITIL/ITSM knowledge
As a respected mature Web Application Developer, we expect you to:
- Design and develop solutions within the ServiceNow platform to include modifications of applications, forms, workflow, interfaces, and any other customization.
- Create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each. Create and configure Notifications, UI pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation. Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall ServiceNow best practices.
- Perform continuous integration, continuous delivery, unit testing and assist with quality assurance.
- Fun and exciting corporate culture of transparency, productive challenging & innovation
- Flexible work environment
- Educational events
- Paid sick days/vacations: ROWE approach
- Theme parties
- Health Insurance
- English courses