The position offered to candidates is Full Stack Software Developer. It requires 5+ years of RoR software development expertise and strong experience in:
- Ruby on Rails (versions 4 and 5)
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Frontend (jQuery, CoffeScript, SASS, Bootstrap)
- Background processing (DelayedJob, Sidekiq)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Automated testing (RSpec), continuous integration.
- English — Intermediate or upper (both: writing and oral)
You will have to write code during the interview
- Competitive salary.
- Career and professional growth.
- Cozy fully-equipped office in Kyiv
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and free office lunches.
- Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, IT events, etc.
- Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals and displays included
- Regular performance reviews
- New features development based on the provided specifications
- Maintaining the existing applications (bugfixes, migration to new Rails versions, UI refresh).
- Interacting with the other teams (within the company and external) regarding the applications integration and API.
|Job Category||Ruby, Ruby On Rails|