The company is looking for an experienced front-end developer for designing and developing innovative client side web applications. You will be working in a fast-paced international environment on interesting projects and gain invaluable knowledge and expertise along the way.
- Knowledge of development aiding tools (Babel, JSLint, Webpack, npm, Jest, Gitlab CI, git)
- Experience working on high visibility, complex web sites
- Ability to work with agile methodology
- Good command of English.
Will be a plus:
- Mongo, Express, Node stack experience
- Extensive experience in performance optimization
- Experience with other UI frameworks (Angular4+, Vue).
- International projects
- Access to cutting-edge hardware
- Proficient and fun-to-work-with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Medical / Life Insurance
- English / French courses
- Long-term employment with 20 working days paid vacation.
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring
- Define and implement technical solutions that answer best clients’ needs
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans and manage time effectively
- Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations
- Propose ideas of improvement of the applications, procedures and technologies used
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies
- Collaborate with other development teams to build reusable, shared code and libraries for future use
- Work with our operation teams to deploy and support applications.