We are a team of people who love travel. Our product helps professionals travel seamlessly by providing an easy-to-use booking platform. Our software, built on the cutting-edge technology stack, is used across the world by hundreds of companies with thousands of business travelers every day.
What you’ll do:
- Craft an elegant, resilient, useful, and easy to maintain distributed system for booking travel.
- Love to learn new technologies and grow fast;
- Have experience working with Python and strong desire to improve your skills.;
- Be familiar with at least one RDBMS;
- Can write unit tests.
Will be a plus:
- Have worked with distributed systems;
- Are familiar with NoSQL solutions;
- Can work with front end technologies and have played with React.js and ES6/7;
- Have contributed to an open source project.
- A friendly, professional, and high-skilled team working with the newest technologies;
- Results oriented startup mindset with a stable business model backed by a billion dollar global travel company;
- Flexible hours and a great office location in the very center of Kiev near metro Teatralna;
- Referral bonuses;
- Continuing education.