We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic PHP Developer.
- You should have 5+ years’ professional experience in a programming language, such as PHP, Java, Python or Ruby. Predominantly the codebase is PHP (Laravel/Symfony)
- You understand the clean code principles and use best practices on a daily basis
- A good knowledge of relational database design and SQL development
- Experience with NoSQL technologies such as Redis and MongoDB
- You write unit and integration tests, and understand quality is everyone’s responsibility. Also, you’ve worked in an agile environment, and value continuous delivery
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- You are familiar with autonomous packaging and delivery tooling such as Docker, Gulp, npm and Webpack, and can automate the build and deployment of the end product
- You have experience with Publish/Subscribe systems that are used within distributed architectures
- Experience or exposure to Kubernetes and/or Terraform.
- Attractive and fair salary, we take good care of our employees
- Permanent, full-time position. The contract will be for six months with the intention to make it long term. New features and ideas will never stop
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Professional growth.
- Being involved in the end-to-end lifecycle of features, from concept to deployment to metrics
- Contributing to our technical discussions and architecture. You can be involved in how things are built here so you will influence tech stack direction
- Working in a small autonomous, multi-functional team of developers and user acceptance testers
- Extending and enhancing our microservice architecture web applications and APIs
- Writing tests to ensure that your code does what it is supposed to, and be notified when it breaks
- Development of standalone server applications, scheduled tasks, and events.