The position offered to candidates is Full Stack Software Engineer. It assumes 3+ years of RoR software development expertise and profound experience in:
- Ruby on Rails (versions 4 and 5)
- RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Frontend (jQuery, CoffeeScript, SASS, Bootstrap)
- Background processing (DelayedJob, Sidekiq)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, familiarity with the concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful
- Automated testing (RSpec), continuous integration
- English — Intermediate or upper (both: writing and oral)
- Ability to work in Ivano-Frankivsk office for 3-4 weeks training and onboarding period
You will have to write code during the interview
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career development
- Professional growth in the international business environment
- Cozy fully-equipped office in Kyiv.
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours and free office lunches.
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events
- Paid vacation and stipend for Language classes, gym, external events, and conferences, etc.
- Retina MacBook Pro or another laptop of your specification, peripherals, and displays included
- Regular performance reviews
- New features development based on the provided specifications
- Maintaining the existing applications (bug fixes, migration to new Rails versions, UI refresh).
- Interacting with the other teams (within the company and external) regarding the applications integration and API.
During our 3-4 weeks of training and onboarding period, you will work with our core product team in our Ivano-Frankivsk office to gain a full product understanding with the knowledge required for successful feature development. All expenses will be covered.
|Job Category||Ruby, Ruby On Rails|