We’re looking for a talented, passionate, and pragmatic Senior Front-end Web Developer.
- “Product Engineering” mindset
- 5+ years of front end web development and programming experience
- 3+ years experience with a modern UI framework (eg: VueJS, ReactJS, Angular)
- Experience working with APIs (eg: graphQL, REST)
- Experience building responsive websites and progressive web apps
- Proficient with modern CSS resources (eg: SCSS, Foundation)
- Proficient in web development tools and debugging
- Ability to benchmark, analyse and implement new technologies
- Fluent in English with excellent communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- You are familiar with autonomous packaging and delivery tooling such as Docker, Gulp, npm and Webpack, and can automate the build and deployment of the end product
- Experience working in high-performing, Agile development teams
- People who like to build stuff (we really like people who maintain/contribute to open source projects).
- Attractive and fair salary, we take good care of our employees
- Permanent, full-time position. The contract will be for six months with the intention to make it long term. New features and ideas will never stop
- 25 vacation days per year and flexible working hours
- Professional growth.
- Help foster a spirit of innovation and collaboration both within the engineering team and across the organization
- Build reusable VueJS components for use in your projects as well as company-wide projects
- Work with the conversion team to build and measure effective A/B tests of design and workflow changes
- Develop and integrate ways to capture usage metrics to assist in building a better product
- Work in an Agile environment with strong attention to a well-documented code, unit testing, and continuous integration
- Being able to mentor/coach/train other colleagues as a domain expert
|Job Category||Front End / UI / UX|