- Build, lead and implement the strategic vision on the technological architecture and infrastructure, stack and roadmaps for product scale and ensuring that we achieve our key business objectives;
- Evaluate technology for short, mid and long term visions, managing technical debt respectively;
- Make sure we have the right processes, tools, and systems to deliver high quality product on time;
- Evaluate developers on regular basis, give ongoing feedbacks;
- Drive decisions on technical resources and budgets for efficiency and scalability;
- Define goals and objectives, track and deliver key productivity metrics and continually work towards improving team efficiency and engineering capacity;
- Acting as a mentor to team members, monitor the team’s professional development progress;
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs;
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- 3+ years in CTO/Tech Lead role;
- 3+ years Experience with Fintech projects;
- 8+ years developing software applications;
- 3+ years Experience with AWS;
- 7+ years Experience with .Net (.Net Core);
- Experience with SQL, NoSQL;
- Experience with developing a microservice architecture to support the product’s business-driven development;
- 3+ years leading multiple high-performance software delivery teams;
- Experience with GIT source control;
- Experience with automated build/deploy, scaled monitoring, and support tools;
- Strong in creating policies, procedures and documentation standards;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Ability to delegate efficiently.
- Brand new office in city center of Kiev (Metro Pecherska) with young environment and talented guys.
- PE registration, handled by the Company’s accountant; + Monthly payment to the PE bank account.
- 20 working days of annual paid vacation.
- Opportunity to grow as professional.
- Interesting corporate events and presents.
|Job Category||C#, .NET, ASP.NET, CTO|