As a software engineer, you will develop software for embedded systems, typically for products in the automotive industry such as integrated instrument panels on cars, motorcycles and eBikes. You will work on exciting new projects with cutting edge technology for a highly successful, profitable company. We expect you to be self-driven, able to challenge yourself and gain the experience you need in order to solve the tasks at hand.
- Participate in architectural analysis and design of SW functionality
- Develop software in C++ and C for embedded systems, middle-ware and lower area
- Participate in every stage of the software development from design and brainstorming through feature implementation.
- Be an active part in an agile development team with international collaboration
- Master/Bachelor in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience from software development.
Experience from software development in RTOS and Linux based embedded systems.
- Strong C++ development skills. C experience will also be required.
- Knowledge in object-oriented implementation and design.
- Experience with modern development methods such as Scrum and Continuous Integration using tools such as Git, Gerrit, Jenkins, Jira & RTC.
- Experience from Greenhills Integrity RTOS and its toolchain is valuable.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English (German will be a benefit).
What’s in it for you?
For this position, we offer a salary of 35000-45000 SEK gross per month, based on the current frame agreement levels at the customer. About 30% goes in taxes whereof up to 18,5% is automatically credited your personal pension plan.
In addition to the salary the company offers:
- Five weeks paid vacation per year
- Income insurance (helps the employee to retain a decent level in case of long term sick leave)
- Work liability insurance (compensation at injury or, God forbid, death)
- iPad or laptop at a maximum cost of 7000 SEK
- Mobile phone with data plan subscription when not provided by the customer
- Language course support
- Sports contribution
Also included in the package is that the company will:
- Handle the work permit application process from “A” to “Z”, including the application fees, for you and your family
- Handle your tickets to Sweden, for both you and your family
- Help you in finding an apartment; you will have a place to stay when you arrive in Sweden
|Job Category||C / C++|